Kissing Under The Moon
Kissing Under The Moon
I remember the last time
It was ten after noon
The hour of the moon
Of sweet love without dime
I took her by the hand
And there were three stars in the sky
The moon the spy over land
Watched as we embraced
Her heart thumped against her chest
And I could feel her warmth beam
From her heaving breasts
They bulged firmly and my body was steam
I held on tight
As she sucked the soul off me
That was right!
The reason we closed our eyes
I could hear her whimper
I believe I had groped through her heart
And she was feeling sweet-hurt
The moon went dimmer
We kissed under the moon
And its gloom bears witness
For sweetness has no treatment
_TimmyPoet _

Awesome move Tim poet🥰.. applause 👏
ReplyDeleteCool
ReplyDeleteIt's cool Tim..
ReplyDeleteWow... awesome
ReplyDeleteThat's good here
ReplyDeleteCool bro 🫂
ReplyDeleteYou have never disappointed when it comes to this. Keep it lit as always bruh.😁🔥
ReplyDeleteBro....yo hard fr
ReplyDeleteJah bless as 🙏
ReplyDeleteMarvelous bro
ReplyDeleteAmazing work
ReplyDelete