Come Back Home Sister!

 Come Back Home Sister!

You've been running for long 

I hear you playing the prey!

You've been hiding your face

But you still left some trace

Your persure couldn't get astray


I'm still worried of you 

I see your eyes through 

A membrane of stupid innocence 

You've been left for a while,

Please take a rest

And come back to sense!

You think you're hiding?

You'll too feel your presence!


I feel you running from fate

I know you know it's a stupid race

Please come back to sense


Why play so unfair a game?

Why forget your name?

It's normal that you'll not gain

At the end!

You'll come back to me again 

Seeking for the eyes of a friend 

Indeed I won't be a fiend!


I'll remind you of your ways

And let you live with that pain

That you may feel those scars

Each time you grope around!

© timmypoetlines


Comments