My Silence!

 My Silence!


Most silence means

We are all asleep 

This silence in me

Shows the time I take 

Before I may speak 


Let's tell it properly;

When you add one

To One

 You get two;

This time a fool

And a fool gave me

An equal of fools!


To be or not to be

It was

It is

And it is to be

That what you agree in you

Turns out to make up you!


In real sense,

 Some silence 

Means we have stopped thinking!

The silence I mean is 

That after failed task 

But I may ask

Who built the ark?


The silence we  need

Is a moment of withdrawing 

And looking at things 

With an aerial view 


I grew a life I knew 

Nothing new

Would be there tomorrow 

Most times we would borrow 

Life we admired just 

To make life interesting

I realized it was pain

I gained in pay

I may go silent Again!

@_timmypoetlines_

Comments